1. Fill out the application completely. If you can't take a picture of your talent, describe it very well.
2. This is a nice community but you're allowed to be rude. I find it entertaining.
3. Temporary rule: you don't have to put it under a lj-cut... there's nothing in this community yet anyway.
4. Post your community advertisements ONLY on your application.
1. Yes or No votes are the ones that count. Sway me and Undecided are a bit annoying.
2. Say what you want to applicants.
3. Share whatever you want on this community (ie. pictures of yourself, things you make, you can advertise your diy items if you want.) Just remember, you have to be a member first.
Odd hobbies, collection, obsession that makes you different:
What you can't live without:
Anything you want to share:
I'm giving you a place to promote your community right here. If you do promote here, please promote this community too.
Any tips to improve community?
THE HEAVILY WEIGHTED STUFF:
What's your talent (music, thespian, art, genius layout designer, ect.):
Show and Tell Talent (if you can't show, describe it):
How long have you been doing this:
Share a tip for others to with similar talent to improve:
Let's see what you look like. Point out which one you are and do NOT post more than 8 pictures.